Monday, February 4, 2013

3 Day Potty Training

From the advice from TWO trusted friends, I purchased the 3 Day Potty Training e-book. I cringed at the thought of spending $24.99 on an E-BOOK, but I knew my cousin Kate, and my old roommate Erin, wouldn't steer me wrong!

Day 1- February 4

 The morning started as usual, cereal and juice, watched Curious George. When it was time to get ready for the day I had Elle go get me a diaper from her diaper drawer. Well when she looked in the drawer all her diapers were GONE! There were new panties and a fun potty chart. I told her we had to give all our diapers away to the babies, and she seemed fine with it.

Well.. does this little girl have bladder control! She held in her pee for 6 hours! And this was after drinking 4 cups of juice and two cups of POP! She was so scared of going on the potty. I kept praying she would just release, either in the potty or in her pants. Well, it ended being in her pants. We ran to the bathroom and the remainder of her pee was on the potty. From that time forward she just got better and better! We ended up having 11 very minor accidents for the rest of the day. I went in and checked on her before I went to bed at 11:00 and she had wet her panties. We got up, went to the potty, got changed, and she stayed dry until 7:20 the following morning!

* My favorite part of the day was how she would talk to her pee.
Here are some awesome phrases from Elle:

" Come on pee"
"Come on out pee pee"
" Time to play pee"
" Go swimin pee"
" Come play with the pool toys pee"

It was hilarious and provided a MUCH needed laugh!


Day 2- February 5

We got up, went potty, had our cereal and juice, and the day went awesome from there! She had 2 very minor accidents! She did amazing. Went to bed that night at 9:00 and woke up at 8:00 with DRY panties.

Day 3- February 6

Honestly I could have taken her out by the time. She was on the ball! There were times I was focused on something else or talking to Nick and she just went in the bathroom and started setting up her potty chair and potty stool.

On Thursday was our first adventure out of the house. I had to pick my location carefully since Elle gets distracted easily. I thought about Target, but she loves that place too much and is WAY too distracted there. So we went to the grocery store and got a few things and walked around.
She went pee before we left which was awesome! We were in the store for about 40 minutes and as we were leaving she told me she needed to go potty. So we did!

                                                                  ( Elle's throne)


                                                                ( Elle giving her pee encouraging words)


                                                             ( My favorite picture )

Daddy and Mommy are so proud of Elle!  She has picked this potty training business up like nothing! She enjoys feeling like a " big girl" in her princess undies that she loves so much. She LOVES washing her hands....loves it! We couldn't have asked for a better potty training experience!





7 comments:

  1. Id love to hump her butthole raw and hard hearing her cries to stop as i pin her and rail her till i cum in her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to lick her pussy to help her be happy. And she would SUCK my COCK too. Very lovingly. And I would be happy. As we love each other very passionately and tenderly and with such ardor and an intense fervor unsurpassed in all of human history. Of course, I love her, with her female anatomy, which is very good and nice and wonderful and lovely and beautiful. And she has such a beautiful face! I would love her to SUCK my COCK and I would love for my COCK to be in her PUSSY. I would LICK her PUSSY, of course. And I want my COCK inside of her very often. And I want to CUM inside of her, very often in her mouth and in her PUSSY. We would make love and have SEX every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you like cartoon ASSES and much more, click on my profile and click on “sexy cartoons and more”

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am 10 year old can put my finger up your little girl butthole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I'm 15 if anyone wants to do something

    ReplyDelete